Monday, 20 July 2026

Painting Update - Stargrave

Hello everyone,

Here's hoping that you are having an excellent summer. On the heels of my Cangames posts, and actually on the heels of my attempt at Stargrave, I ended up putting some paint to a few figures that I had acquired a few years back. Coincidentally, I also happened to see a few posts from other Blogger on the game Scrapjacks and immediately became interested in that as well and thought, hey these figures should work for either one or the other game.

Starting with the Tekkers blister pack from NorthStar Minis, I also threw in a scatter terrain Starship Terminal from Reaper as well to get the sci-fi painting juices flowing. I enjoyed the different version of the tekker, and have to say that the full suited version screams old-school sci-fi and Scrapjacks. Whereas the helmetless tekker was a bit of a challenge on deciding how to paint up. In the end, I went with some Blade Runner 2049 inspiration (Dave Bautista’s Sapper character) and went with an orangey-brown color scheme. 

For the bases for both, I painted up ala starship, space station, along with some debris and trash kicking around. The starship terminal was fairly straightforward...and just tried some muted colours that would flow nicely.

Hope you enjoy the pics.








2026's Trek up Mt. Shame

Painted

15mm         44
28mm+       19, +3

Terrain      +38
  
Bought        0

Progress   +101

No comments: