Wednesday 26 February 2014

More painting and basing

Hey, hey,

I've been moving along trying to make some progress and was able to get some basing done on some figs...again, did not take nearly as long as my mind thinks it does...and for some reason it always comes as a surprise to me when I'm done...

Oh well...this time I've got some Battlefront Mule teams for Mountaineers and Italian fighting...not to mention a really great Force on Force 'Fog of War' card "I've seen that mule before".  A few more adventurers from Copplestone, some Kiss Kiss Bang Bang as well.  There's a random Assault Group figure, an Artizan wild west fig, and two more Renegade WW1 minis.

Take care.

15mm - Battlefront Mule Teams 

 
28mm - Copplestone Adventurer's
 
 28mm - Copplestone Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

 
28mm- The Assault Group

 
28mm - Renegade WW1

No comments: