Friday 10 June 2022

Customer Service Shout-out: 6 Squared Studios

Howdy everyone, 

I hope you are having an excellent Friday. I just wanted to throw out a quick post of thanks to the folks over at 6 Squared Studios and some really great service that I got from them recently. Just over a week ago I made an order with these folks to get some of their MDF bases...I seem to be running short and I recently snagged a bunch of figures from Empress Miniatures and am giving Spectre Miniatures a try.

Anyway, not only was I short of bases, I also needed a few different sizes to accommodate the various figures that I picked up. So, like I said I made my order just over a week ago, about 3-4 days later I got an email from them saying that the order was processed (200 round bases, 10 larger rounds, 10 rectangles). I looked up the service standards for Canada Post and was ready to have them show up in my mailbox by today (Friday 10 June)...

Much to my surprise, they showed up 3 days ago and they were issue-free. So again, I just wanted to give these folks a shout-out and thanks!.



2022 Lead Mountain Climb

Painted

15mm               30
28mm+             23
 
Bought              23, +13 (Empress and Spectre)

Progress          +30

No comments: