Friday 12 January 2024

A New Year & A New Decade

Howdy folks,

I hope all is well on your end of the WiFi…Happy New Year and all the best in the year to come!!

This post marks a considerable milestone for this blog of mine, we are officially at 10 years of me droning on about my gaming woes, hopefully showing some progress on painting, and random thoughts on gaming and what I see in the community…as I still see myself as a novice to the hobby, I like to think there’s still a world to see out there, so much more to discover. 

It’s been a heck of decade…and in that time I’ve published 327 posts + this one here…so 328. We’ve had just under a quarter of a million views, around 217k, and all in all about 725+ comments left to mark our thoughts. I’d like to say thanks to all the bots, fake accounts, and spammers out there who have made the post count what it is today. If it weren’t for their work, I might actually know what the world thought of my ramblings. More importantly, thanks to the real people out there who pop by everyday…without you folks, who knows…so to the dozen or so real folk out there…thanks! Lol, actually to the 3 dozen-ish followers, thanks for your time!

So with that, I just wanted to say…Thank you!





No comments: