Thursday 7 March 2024

Can We Build It [them]?? Heck Yeah!

Hey folks,

I guess I could have also called this post, "where the hell did February go?!?" I did get some painting done, but for the most part I spent the last month gluing my fingers together. Like, seriously together...I'm not going to lie, there were some dicey moments, and a lot of skin growing…and maybe harnessing my inner Bob the Builder.

But in the end, I put all of the vehicles from the Red Dawn VDV box together (3 x T64's, 9 x BMD-1, and 3 x BTRD...I think), I then moved on to Ryan's Leathernecks (3 x M60 tanks and 6 x humvees), the remains of the Hammerfall box (3 x T-64's), and the Complete Starter Box (2 x BMP, 2 x Bradley, 3 x M1's, 2 x M60's, 4 x T80's, and 3 x T64's)...

So many stuck digits...but I got them all together and have started putting the brush to the BMD's.

All that to say, hope all is well...enjoy March and the ungoddly weather amongst us.

No comments: