Thursday 2 January 2014

Taking stock

Hey folks,

Today I thought I'd get a look at some of the figs and vehicles that I've painted throughout the past year in an effort to gear me up for the challenge ahead: reduce the WIP pile on my workbench!!

My main era's of interest range from near-future to modern to World Wars and back to old west...As you can see I'm limiting the pics while I learn the fine art of miniature picture taking...the lighting was not on my side today.  However, I hope you can enjoy some of the pics anyway.

Cheers.


Battlefront (15mm) sherman boxes done up as Canadian Armored.  I have intentionally left the div markings off because my OCD couldn't choose between the div's and brigades...

 A mix of 28mm Artizan and Blue Moon (I think) old west figures...



28mm figs from two different packs of Copplestone...back of beyond Adventurer (ala The Mummy Brendan Fraser) and RCW command/character figs...


And lastly another samply of Battlefront with their M113 box set from the initial release...


No comments: