Friday 25 March 2022

More Cyber - Monster Fight Club

Howdy folks,

I hope all is well on your respective frontages. I thought I would take the opportunity to throw a quick painting update on a couple of more Cyberpunk figures from Monster Fight Club. As before, I found these figures to be quite clean and they take paint really well. The hardest part of the process was deciding on the paintjob...and I must say that they definitely evolved while they were on the paint table.

In the end I wanted something that had some colour, and ironically without being too sci-fi'ey...so I ended up with an improvised camouflage pattern (similar to some old NZ camo smocks I think) on the one figure and just some classic special ops, brown and green with the other. And as I seem to be doing consistently doing with these figures, I painted on some street/sidewalk texture as opposed to my more routine basing techniques.

I think these figures will definitely find a home in a few genres and 'verses. So, I'm pretty happy with the turnout, enjoy the pics.
 
 


 




2022 Lead Mountain Climb

Painted

15mm               8 
28mm+             19, +2
 
Bought              0

Progress          +27

No comments: