Sunday 21 August 2022

Painting Update - Warhammer and Citadel Stuff

Howdy everyone,

I hope the summer is treating everyone well…we are definitely seeing a great variance in the weather between some nice cool temps and the warmer, humid side of summer we’re used to. To say the least, the last couple weeks has been rather fluid, various family commitments has kept me from getting any serious painting done…however I was able to finish up some pieces at the end of last month/beginning of August…so I guess that evens out some.

I had bought a few packs of warhammer tokens as well as some random figures at CanGames quite a while ago and am now just getting to them on the workbench. I thought that they would fit well with a crew build for Zona Alfa…maybe Traders or Mercs…hell maybe even Stargrave.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy the pics. Take care.

A handful of terrain tokens and pieces…landlines and UXO, unexploded ordnance…

Crew lead and a couple of sniper type characters…not sure how they place in the overall 40k verse, but I thought they looked cool and could somehow work in a setting or two…so wth, why not Zona Alfa…part of the trader side…we’ll see how that fits out.

Painted

15mm               30 
28mm+             43, +13
 
Bought              25

Progress          +48

No comments: