Friday 7 October 2022

Painting Update - Scatter Terrain

Howdy folk,

I hope all is well on your end, happy Fall to you all. To say the least, the past month or so has been a little on the insane side with regards to tempo and time away from any hobby work. I managed to get to the Maritimes for some holiday and then over the pond to jolly ole England for a week of work. Definitely felt odd being out and about in the real world, living like it was practically 2019, lol.

Before and between all that business I did my best to keep up the painting. So, with that I thought I’d share a quick post with a few pieces of scatter terrain for a variety of settings and ‘verses. Thanks as always to my buddy Duncan for the 3d printing support.

Anyways, enjoy the pics.

You can see all the pieces here...the rocket looking scatter pieces are Citadel and Warhammer markers, the rest are STL 3D printed pieces.




Painted

15mm            30
28mm+          54, +11

Bought           25
Progress       +59

No comments: