Thursday 23 March 2023

MOVERINES!!! Red Dawn Transports

Howdy folks,

I hope all is well on your respective sides. It has been a bit of a busy month and for the first time in a while I have taken some time off. For the most part, over the past while, I have been really poor about taking breaks and attempts to take a day off have been punctuated with failed attempts to unplug, etc. 

So earlier this week, I turned off a device or two for the first time since near September of last year, and if I’m completely honest probably even longer than that. Unintentionally this also meant unplugging and from painting or anything miniatures…so half victory with a solid fail on the hobby front. Anywho, I thought I would at least post a few pics to try to restore some semblance of hobby.

For this venture, I present to you my transports for the Militia units that you can take as part of Red Dawn, and I presume for the future update NATO book (specifically Canadian troops as part of the Red Dawn story). I gotta say, these transports embody the cool 80’s pick-up vibe so well…and to match, I tried to capture some fabulous paint schemes to match. The models come with a machine gun firing passenger so you can have pax manning a mg if you would like. One thing I did was to buildup the figure on a base so that I can have the figure in the box of the truck, or dismounted as a separate position or pseudo-gun emplacement.

For my Canadian wolverines, I post for your viewing pleasure their transports…thereby making them MOVERINES! Enjoy the pics.







Painted 

15mm            47, +8
28mm+          16

Bought         120

Progress      -57

No comments: