Friday 3 March 2023

Team Yankee - more 4CMBG grunts

Hello folks,

I hope all is well on your respective sides of the internets. We are slowly and yet quickly making our way towards Spring and all that brings, one snowfall at a time…which certainly keeps us busy clearing snow and whatnot. So, with the release of Red Dawn in the Team Yankee world, I made it one of my objectives this year to get back to the 15mm side of my workbench and also get back to one of my favourite projects: 4CMBG.

Adding to the battlegroup, I recently finished a second infantry platoon for my grunts. I followed the same paint scheme and approach as my first platoon. Again, as I was leaning towards representing the PPCLI, I have a good number of the platoon cam’ed up with green faces.

Not much else to say here, I’ll have to get a battlegroup or company pic in the future.

Take care.


Painted 

15mm            39, +29 (TY Canuck infantry) 
28mm+          16

Bought         120

Progress      -65


No comments: