Thursday 28 September 2023

Painting Update - The Walking Dead

Howdy folks,

Hopefully all is well on your end. Over the summer, I tried to make an effort to get back to some figures that had been on the bench for quite some time, and Mantic TWD figures are some that have been waiting a while. Now it has been a while since I’ve gotten in a game of TWD, but I do have a few boxes of figs still waiting to be painted.

The thing that I really like about these figs is that as I have continued to branch out and see other rulesets and game settings, it is handy to have a bunch of non-military or historical figures that can fit into several genres. So one of the side benefits of these figs is that I have this vision of doing a progressive campaign for Zona Alfa and these figs will work well as noobs to the Zone…so a bit more on that to follow in the medium term.

Anywho, the figures themselves are solid…they paint up quite nicely and have some great expressions. Looking at the TWD graphic novels, they definitely follow the novel over the series. Not much else to say on these fellas except, hope you enjoy the pics.

The way I figure it, these figs will be great as introductory newbies to the zone, I have some nice plans for the gent with the long rifle and lens. Will also work really well for some rando armed civilians in a modern setting.




Painted 

15mm            93
28mm+          42, +3

Bought         131

Progress      +4


No comments: