Friday 6 October 2023

More Battlefront 15’s - Red Dawn & Team Yankee

Hey everyone,

I hope all is well on your side of the internets. I’m working on getting through more of the backlog as well as keep up momentum on the Red Dawn figures that I picked up earlier this year. I managed to work through a portion of the second pack of Battlefront’s Red Dawn US Militia as well as the extra’s I had remaining from my Soviet Motor Rifle Company figs. Again, keeping these in mind for other rule sets and Afropia, I based them for Force on Force more than anything else.

I elected to go with a variety of base colours and textures…makes them fit in any FoF game set in Europe or Afghanistan (for the Sov’s) or Afropia. 

I do enjoy the figures, really like the Wolverines sculpts. Enjoy the pics. 









A couple of test paints for my Petoriastan Defence Force (PDF) infantry. Thought I would try out a different camo pattern to see how they it would look…not too bad, I think I’ll tweak and go with a darker green (I went with Green Grey)…

Painted 

15mm          118, +25
28mm+          42

Bought         131

Progress      +29

No comments: