I hope your week is going well comma and that your weather is letting it get outside and enjoy some time outdoors. Having taken stock this week of my Cangames activities and post Cangames reports, I thought it was high time To do some workstation cleanup and figure out where exactly I stood in terms of miniatures painted miniatures bought and overall progress as we’re roughly about half year complete or maybe I should say we’re grudgingly just over the half your mark this week.
To be honest, I have not been taken a very close look at what I was buying, but I know I had picked up a few things this year that I hadn’t encountered for yet. Anywho, I had picked up a few figures this year from local gaming stores and I had started to go down the rabbit hole of sci-fi and space gaming, which led me over to the Aliens franchise and then I got interested in seeing what I could find from the “Another Glorious Day in the Corps” game line from Gale Force 9, it is out of production now, so it’s a little challenging, but I figured that the miniatures would work well across a wide range of genres.
Anyhow, having taken the time to do the review. My numbers are now up-to-date and I almost have a new challenge to see if I can paint through the small bump or foothill in my trek up shame mountain. We’ll see what the rest of the year brings and how much I can get through this collection on top of the objectives I had set in January.
I think this picture captures most of it, but I know I’m missing a bolt action book that I bought that came with a free figure a couple of Star Wars legions boxes (Bossk and the battlefield supplies scatter terrain), Oh, and a couple of used Marvel figures that I bought at Red Dragon (Captain America and Kraven).
Have a great weekend folks.
2026's Trek up Mt. Shame
Painted
15mm 44
28mm+ 19
Terrain +38
Bought 103, +103
Progress -2

No comments:
Post a Comment