Tuesday 9 July 2019

Team Yankee Canucks - Recce Support for 4 CMBG

Howdy all,

I know it has been a while since my last update, the way of my world has not included much online time of late, but I am still making headway on my painting.  Earlier, I was able to make a little progress on my 4 CMBG Canuck force with the addition of a recce element.  It is only 2 x Lynx's at the moment, however I'm thinking it might be worth getting a second element.

Afterall, the figs do paint up quite quickly; I think the prep time took longer than the painting time for these figs.  I took the same approach that I have taken thus far with all my M113s...do some research, look at the paint scheme references, and get the colours together.  This time however, to make these little guys 'pop' or show up better on the battlefield, I elected to limit the amount of add-ons, etc.

For the first time, I get to see the entire paint scheme...kinda neat...

Anyway, here are the pics...I hope you enjoy.

 


 
 
2019 Expedition up Mt. Lead.

Painted:
28mm          8
15mm          3 (+3)

 Bought:       0

Progress:   +11

No comments: