Friday 18 November 2022

Marvel Crisis Protocol - Starter Box wheels

Hello everyone,

As the season of change is upon us and for those who may be ‘enjoying’ the white stuff…I hope all is well on your end. On the corner of my workbench I have a collection of starter boxes, some collecting dust, others not…but all vying for time under the brush. Nonetheless, after having completed the core characters from the MCP starter, I have slowly been moving onto the terrain pieces that came with this box. 

I started the cars a little while ago…actually not long after I finished the 3d printed consoles from my buddy Duncan. Anywho, the cars were a lot of fun to paint up…I think these may have been a couple of the larger models that I’ve tackled…and they gave me a chance to try out a couple of new paints (Warcolours…I found them quite challenging to work with) and try out my rust and weathering techniques. To help guide me through I also had Sorastro’s fabulous NYC Truck pdf guide to help me, and yes it is available from his website for free.

Hope you enjoy the pics.






Painted

15mm           30
28mm+         75, +2 (MCP starter box cars) 

Bought          34

Progress      +71


No comments: