Tuesday 1 November 2022

Terrain Update - Some Scratchbuilt Fallout Stuff

Howdy folks,

I hope all is well on your fronts and you had an enjoyable Halloween. For this post, I thought that I would tag onto my my most recent which was a summary battle report and first impressions of Fallout Wasteland Warfare. And by impressions, I do mean my evaluation of my horrible performance as a survivor in the wasteland.

As I said, it definitely wet the Fallout whistle and makes me want to game up some more. To that end, I think I need to increase my terrain collection for this setting...which is rather okay as it can certainly fit into Zona Alfa or any post-apocalyptic setting. Now I had just completed these pieces the night before I had my proper introduction into Fallout and I think 1 or 2 of them may have hit the table.

Regardless, a few more pieces to improve the selection of terrain. These pieces are scratch builds by myself...and I even tried to recreate some of the basic settlement fortifications that you see in the video game (Fallout 4 that is...its the only one that I've played).
 
As for paints, I mostly used Vallejo...black primer, vallejo game and model, some Army Painter wash, some Citadel also...the wood for the fortifications was contrast paint over vallejo shades. One of the fortifications was the same light shade with contrast overtop.

Quick post, but I hope you enjoy the pics.



Painted

15mm           30
28mm+         70, +4 (scratch terrain)

Bought          34

Progress      +66

No comments: