Thursday 27 July 2023

Painting Update - Terrain

Howdy folks,

I hope all is well on your side of the dice. I thought that I would share a quick post with you to show off some quick terrain items that I completed way back a month or two...maybe even three. Nothing much too special with the pieces, I painted up some crates for pretty much any genre or setting. These were pretty simple, just some primer, white highlight (or skip to white prime), contrast paints, and then paint in the slats. I bought the 'boxes' from the Dollar Store or Dollorama...can't remember which, but a few bucks get you about 20 of these little darlings.


These 3 pieces are courtesy of my buddy Duncan, his wonderful resin printer, and some STLs that he downloaded...it think they're from Modiphius...anywho, I went with some classic retro colour on the appliances as you can see if you have ever played Fallout 4. The tool box just screamed, "any other colour than red"...which isn't easy, cause all I can seem to remember is every metal toolbox being red.


Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the quick shots. Have a good one.

Painted 

15mm            73
28mm+          38, +10

Bought         121

Progress      -10


No comments: