Wednesday 13 December 2023

More Marvel CP - Battle Report

Howdy folks,

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Fall...apologies for being MIA, it has been a busy couple of past months. But, like I have been known to do, I had limited online time but also kept up with my painting. However, I thought I'd get the post ball rolling with another Marvel Crisis Protocol battle report...given that the first battrep was my last post, it kinda flows nicely with my return.

So, I had a chance to get together with Mike (Mike's version of events) and Duncan again and this time we went with a book battle scenario where there are 3 books to be recovered. It is a bit of a free-for-all, but we each went with a couple of heroes each (about 8 threat points).

If I remember correctly, Mike had Wong, Luke Cage, and Ironfist (or storm?); Duncan had Black Widow and the Hulk; and I went with Deadpool and Cable (go X-Force!).

Here we go...not as many pics as last time, but just as fun:

the setup...Duncan on the left, Mike on the right, me at the bottom...

Hulk and Black Widow

DP and Cable

All of us just start moving folk into the centre to try to get to the books first. I think Mike got to a book first, then DP got one...and Duncan had a bit more to go to get one.

Hulk and Luke Cage would tear it up for a bit...

DP has a book, uses a 'beaming' spell from the book to try to target Black Widow...Cable does his best to manoeuvre and let loose with his plasma rifle

Hulk and Luke continue to fight it out. Ironfist (or storm?) jumps in and lands a haymaker on the Hulk...that just makes him more angry, sigh...

At this point you can see various terrain pieces have been thrown around and destroyed...Hulk is gleefully smashing and throwing fits, Cable tries out some of his abilities and throws stuff around.

The endgame...not the big Endgame, but the end of the game...Mike wins for points - at the lose of Luke Cage and I think Wong; I am close second - at the lose of Cable; and Duncan is tail end charlie - at the lose of Black Widow but also with a very smashy Hulk.

No comments: