Friday 29 December 2023

Team Yankee - painting update

Howdy folks,

I hope you are able to take some time to rest and recharge over the holidays. I’m still catching up on my backlog of finished minis…almost there, and I thought that I would post some 15mm’s. These are from Battlefront (definitely my 15mm go-to), the Team Yankee and Red Dawn side of the house. The Abram’s come from the Hammerfall box (2 x M1 Abram’s and 3 x T64), the troops are the remainder of the Red Dawn insurgents that I started on earlier this year, and the lone UN ‘blue helmet’ is a leftover Canadian infantry model from the Team Yankee Canuck mech platoon pack.

While I haven’t put a whole lot of thought towards it, I should have no problem fitting the Abram’s into an army list for Team Yankee or Red Dawn. I do have a USMC LAV company that could use some high powered support, and I have my 4CMBG crew that could also do with some more Allied support, not to mention this gives me some heavy metal for any Force Mobile Command list that I might put together for a Canadian homeland force.

The insurgents should find a home in any Force on Force scenario, and in spite of my idleness with Afropia, they could fit in there. Certainly that is where I’m anticipating an appearance from the UN.

Enjoy the pics. 






Painted 

15mm          133, +15
28mm+          55

Bought         131

Progress      +57



No comments: