Wednesday 27 December 2023

The Walking Dead - Another Painting Update

Howdy folks,

I hope that all have had a Merry Christmas and good Holiday Season. In between all of the celebrating, drama, and whatever else the season throws at us, I thought I'd try to gain some posting momentum and highlight some more figures that I've been able to work through.

Continuing on an earlier post from Fall-ish, TWD Painting Update, I have successfully finished the remaining pieces in the Mantic "Days Gone Bye" expansion for their original The Walking Dead game. The expansion was a lot of fun to FINALLY finish up and paint...and as I said before, it offers some figures that could find a home in a variety of genres. 

I guess Mantic is going to be re-releasing TWD in the future, I'll be curious to see if they tweak the game or if it a pure re-release.

That being said, hope you enjoy the pics...this is a rather quick post. Happy Holidays folks!


Trying to get some focus on the Zombie-Police Officer, leaving Zombie-punk somewhat out of frame.

Some cool detail in the zombies...lots of fun to paint up and try out some weathering techniques.


Painted 

15mm          118
28mm+          55, +3

Bought         131

Progress      +42

No comments: