Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Painting Update - North Star minis

Howdy folks,

Just putting up a quick post to show some progress from the beginning of the month. I bought this blister pack from the Sentry Box in Calgary quite some time ago, but I’m finally getting it off of the painting table. The pack is from Northstar miniatures, from their Frostgrave line And they figure that it should be able to work in almost any horror, setting or Stargrave or Scrapjacks or something like that. Like really, you can’t go on an adventure and not expect to bump into something that causes a horde of rats to chase you.

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you some medievally or science fictiony plague rats…depending on your genre of choice. They were a really quick paint, didn’t take too much time at all, and were actually a lot of fun.




2026's Trek up Mt. Shame

Painted

15mm         59
28mm+       36, +2

Terrain      +38
  
Bought       103

Progress    +30

No comments: