Friday 21 February 2020

Another Element for the Corps...

Hello all,

Continuing from my foray into the Marine Corps in Team Yankee.  When the initial releases hit my local gaming shop I decided to give it a shot and buy a few packages and see where they took me.  Needless to say, this was put on hold while I continued with other Team Yankee forces and the inevitable other distractions.

Anywho, once I finished up my LAV company, I thought I'd continue with my Corps plans and took a brush to a couple of AAV-7's.  In Team Yankee, the AAV-7 (assault amphibious vehicle) gives you some extra firepower and security for your Marines as they hit the European beach of your choice.

For every marine rifle platoon you will need 2 x AAV-7's...and this capability is available to almost any marine force except for the LAV company...I guess that means I'll have to collect a full rifle company or M-60 tank company.

Anyway, these beasts painted up very very quickly.

Enjoy the pics...


Hike up Lead Mountain, 2020

Painted:

28mm            -
15mm            22 (+3; 2 vehs, 1 crew)

Bought:         0 (these were bought mid last year)

Progress:     +22

No comments: