Tuesday 29 June 2021

Another Painting Contest Down - Main Man Fred

 Hello all,

Jumping on my recent success with February’s painting contest with Red Dragon, I thought I’d keep up the momentum and try this ‘thing’ out again. For the most part, I think entry requirements were pretty much the same: purchase a 3D printed piece from their catalogue or (this time) purchase a certain amount of warhammer stuff and you’re good to go.

For this go, I ended up choosing a great looking bust of Freddy Krueger…not only did it look great, but my wife was a big Elm Street fan, so that helped the decision. It also gave a great excuse to rewatch the original Nightmare for the requisite research.

I’m happy to say the research and efforts paid off and I walked away with a win for Fred and an awesome Turbodork paintset for my efforts. I hope you enjoy the pics (I had to take a buttload for the contest).













Lead Mountain - 2021
Painted:
 
Large scale            3, +1 (Freddy)
28mm                    9

Bought                  6, +1 (Freddy)
Progress              +6
 

2 comments:

Mike_A said...

That is very well done

Stan M. said...

Thanks Mike! Now onto some Vietnam Aces planning, lol...