Saturday 19 June 2021

Post-Apoc Terrain

 Howdy folks,
 
Not that long ago I was fortunate to receive an award at work...hooray...and along with the recognition came a gift card for online shopping. So, armed with said card I bought a few items for myself and the missus...and with a little left over I decided to buy some 3D printed terrain pieces. I ended up going with War World Gaming and their boggy, industrial waste, post-apocalypty cess pools of radioactive goo from hell. Having seen a few examples of pools and such in some YouTube battle reports, I thought they would be perfect for any Fallout or Zona Alfa work.
 
They painted up quite nicely and were a great little distraction from my painting contest focus. Anyhow, not much else to add to this one...take care all, and I hope you enjoy the pics.

Cheers








Lead Mountain - 2021
Painted:
 
Large scale            2
28mm                    7, +3 (terrain)

Bought                  5, +3 (terrain)
Progress              +4

2 comments:

Paul O'G said...

Very cool - would look good in my underhive also!

Stan M. said...

Thanks Paul. Yeah, I think they can work in so many settings/games. Take care.