Saturday 10 July 2021

Star Wars Legion - Cassian & K2

Howdy folks,

I hope all is well on your respective sides of the table. I’ve slowly been carrying on with the painting pile, although admittedly, with summer upon us…there have been a few nights maximizing outdoor time and minimizing painting time. Nonetheless, I have made a resolution to try to increase my output…so we’ll see how that progresses.

To help kick it off I’ve recently completed the Cassian & K2 pack that I received this past Christmas. The figures were very slick to put together and are great sculpts. There are a few options but they are very dynamic and really look awesome.

I’m really happy with how they turned out…I like the weathering and scratches that I put on K2, and I really like the tone I got on Cassian’s jacket. I ended up mixing that tone myself, but I think it started as Vallejo magic blue with some blue-green in the mix.

Having completed Jyn last year I tried to get the bases as complimentary as possible. At the end of the day I’m very happy with how they came out and how they mix with Jyn.

Enjoy the pics.
















Lead Mountain - 2021
Painted:
 
Large scale            3
28mm                    11, +2 (Cassian & K2)

Bought                  6
Progress              +8

2 comments:

Mike_A said...

Very nice, nest star wars movie to date IMO.

Stan M. said...

Thanks Mike! Yup, I have to agree, easily the best one.