Friday 25 February 2022

Marvel Crisis Protocol - Starter Box Terrain

Hey hey everyone,

I hope all is well on your respective sides of the dice. Having gotten through the main characters of the starter box for Marvel Crisis Protocol, I thought it high time I start working through the excellent terrain that came in the box.

Shooting sights high, I do have the thought of putting together a suitable gaming table to accompany these great figures, so if I’m going to do any cityscape I figure that I need to start with some dumpsters. These were very straightforward to put together and after some googles, were straightforward to paint up.

Here are a few pics.

Ps. As I try to write my blog posts up in advance, this one is definitely a little more upbeat than the day would reflect; given my news monitoring, the fact I’m posting dumpsters feels rather relevant. Stay safe and all the best!






2022 Lead Mountain Climb

Painted

15mm               8 
28mm+             16, +2 (dumpsters) 
 
Bought              0
 
Progress          +24

No comments: