Saturday 19 February 2022

Star Wars Legion - Barriers

Hey folks,

I hope all is well on your respective fronts. The times are certainly a little crazy out there, so…smoke ‘‘em if you got ‘em, enjoy your hobbies, connect with your buddies, and toast to being on the right side of the dirt.

Now if you’ve been reading through my posts from the beginning or midpoint of this blog thing, you’ll know that I like to have projects on the go…and little by little things do eventually get done. While I won’t claim to be complete the SW Legion core box, I have nonetheless gotten around to painting the barriers.

They took much longer to get to than the actual painting process…I wanted to keep a rather simple process to the pieces do they could be at home in almost any battlespace. I’m pretty happy with the result, please enjoy the pics.

Take care.



2022 Lead Mountain Climb

Painted

15mm               8 
28mm+             14, +8 (barriers) 
 
Bought              0
 
Progress          +22


No comments: