Tuesday 6 December 2022

More Spectre Mini's

Howdy folks,

I hope you are all doing well on your respective fronts. I thought I'd drop a quick post to show some progress I've been making on building up my selection of modern figures and those offered from Spectre Miniatures. I've been part of their Patreon for the past few months and have been getting a couple of files every month or so from them.

The figures are pretty sharp and paint up really quickly...and they're a good reason to try out some new techniques and paint schemes. This batch gave me a chance to try out a couple different patterns and I also took the opportunity to use the multi-cam tutorial from the Spectre website. I've been having such a good time with these figs that I finally pulled the trigger on the main rule book for Spectre...so going to read through that and see how all of this can go together...although I will have to step up my terrain game and get a battlefield or two together.

Have a good one.








Painted

15mm           30
28mm+         91, +5 (Spectre operatives)

Bought          34

Progress      +87

No comments: