Sunday 11 June 2023

Cangames - WW1 Infinity

Howdy everyone,

I do hope that all is well on your side of the internets. Getting through my Cangames photos from last month and thought I would make a specific post to one of Mike’s games that he ran. As I had posted earlier, Duncan and I were supposed to run a Force on Force game, unfortunately it didn’t come to pass, but Mike stepped in and ran an Infinity rule set inspired World War 1game.


Mike had a great looking table, had a mix of figures from both of our collection and by the looks of it the game was really successful…I think there were 6 players in total, and all had a good time. Anyway, I only made it partway through the game, but had the chance to get some pics. 

I hope you enjoy them, entirely random without any context of course…here goes.















No comments: