Saturday 3 June 2023

Cangames - Somewhat Random Pics

Howdy all,

CanGames has come and gone for a few weeks now, and gotta say it was great to get back to the gaming side of life. I have a couple of battle reports to complete but I wanted to bring you the (somewhat) random dumping of pics from my camera roll. I hope you enjoy! As you can see there were some great looking tables and games...really great to see the talent again. I hope you enjoy the pics…not much else to say, great to see the ‘Games again…hoping to be in a position next year to contribute.

Cheers.

This one looked like a Russian Civil War table…looked really good.

A fabulous looking Lord Of The Rings game…Helms Deep (I played this table a few years back) run by my buddy Serge. Great looking table and some really good game aids for everyone.

My buddy David ran an ultra modern Bakhmut scenario…it was very much a soldiers level game complete with pics of real-world viewpoints.

This one was a large scale Wild West scenario…

This was a very cool looking tabletop RPG…complete with a functioning waterfall. It looked really cool.

This was another game run by my buddy Serge, tank battle at Kursk, 15mm flames of war…

A pic of the regular D&D Dungeon crawl…great looking terrain.

I have no idea what these game systems were, or the scenarios…but they all looked really good.




One of the local vendors and artisans…she had some great looking dioramas…

No comments: