Thursday 31 December 2020

10th Post Over Christmas...

Ok...getting tight on this one...here goes,

On this tenth post over Christmas,
This post has for you...

10 bits of scatter terrain...
7 Harry Potter figures...
6 Marvel Characters (heroes and/or villains)...

FIVE MAIN CHARACTERS...<cough...from the Night’s Watch starter set>

2 figures from Studio Miniatures; and
1 from HassleFree.

Hey all,

So for this one, I’ve got some scatter pieces and terrain bits that I hauled out a week or two ago. I bought these on a whim a few years back and was able to whip them up pretty quick. If I remember correctly, I got these from my local gaming store and I think they’re from Wiz Kids.

These will be great for any Frostgrave type setting...looking forward to getting them on the table.

Take care...






Hike up Lead Mountain 2020
 
Painted:

28mm              88
15mm              135

Terrain             17 (+10)

Bought:            40

Progress:          +200

No comments: