Monday 28 December 2020

The 5th Post Over Christmas

For my fifth post over Christmas,
Here I have for you,
FIVE MAIN CHARACTERS...
...from the Night’s Watch starter set...

2 figures from Studio Miniatures; and
1 from HassleFree.

Hey there everyone,

Continuing from my last post, I thought I’d share my take on the main characters that come with the starter. Now, I have to admit I have not completed the whole box yet...nor have I tried out the game, hopefully I can connect up in the future post-restrictions, so I’m not sure what affect these main characters have.

But I can say, the figures themselves look outstanding! Very nice sculpts and I think they catch the spirit of the characters quite well. And because the game is “Song of Ice and Fire”, I think it is more reflective of the books than the HBO series.

So with the Night’s Watch, you get Jon Snow, Ghost, Jeor Mormont, Bowen Marsh, and Maester Aemon...each figure looks great and is posed well. Jon Snow is quite dynamic and all are very expressive. Overall, very impressed with how they look.

Anywho, here’s the pics...enjoy!

The main characters...overhead view, using plenty of Valhallan Blizzard for the bases.

Here you can see the 3 leaders of the Watch. Mormont looks very dynamic complete with a raven, and I really like the expressiveness of the figure

Jon Snow and Ghost are also fairly dynamic themselves...Jon in mid battle and Ghost gives a strong sense of looming doom, ready to pounce.

Hike up Lead Mountain 2020
 
Painted:

28mm               75 (+5)
15mm               135

Bought:            5

Progress:          +205

No comments: