Thursday 31 December 2020

The 9th Post Over Christmas...

For my ninth post over Christmas,
I have some pictures for you...

9...actually 7...scratch built...
...pieces of terrain.

7 Harry Potter figures...
6 Marvel Characters (heroes and/or villains)...

FIVE MAIN CHARACTERS...<cough...from the Night’s Watch starter set>

2 figures from Studio Miniatures; and
1 from HassleFree.

Evening all,

I just finished up some scratchbuilt terrain that I started putting together early in the isolation. In fact, it was originally my intent to have this ready for CanGames in May...and when I say I just finished, I literally clear coated the last piece yesterday. 

So my main idea behind these pieces was to have some 28mm-ish terrain ready so that I could try my hand at some Zona Alfa, nice Chernobyl inspired setting...as well as something that would work for Fallout Wasteland Warfare. To be honest, looking at the results I think it’s more Fallout inspired and ZA workable. Regardless, it was good to have some terrain that could work, and felt nice getting back to terrain building. When I first started in this hobby, I was really inspired by other folks and I ended up building quite a bit of 15mm city terrain...enough for a 4x4 Stalingrad table.

Anyway, the parts for this was anything that was laying around my work bench, some Starbucks cup sleeves, popsicle sticks, and used spruces.

I hope you enjoy the pics.

I even made a door!!





A couple of Crisis Protocol figures for scale...









Hike up Lead Mountain 2020
 
Painted:

28mm              88 (+7)
15mm              135

Terrain             7 (+7)

Bought:            40

Progress:          +190

No comments: