Sunday 27 December 2020

My 4th Post Over Christmas...

For my fourth post over Christmas, 
The painting that I’m showing you, 

Are four ranger trackers from CMONs...
A story of ice and fire minis...

Some Fallout figures and a random marker makes three;
2 pop icons...from Studio Miniatures;
and a figure from HassleFree.


Howdy folks,

I hope your post Boxing Day activities are going well. For this post, I have the Night’s Watch ranger trackers from the Night’s Watch starter box. I’ve had these guys for a while...i got this set for my birthday last year, and started painting them up earlier this year.

They definitely were the largest figures I had painted at the time, however they were a lot of fun to paint up and base. I ended up going for a heavy winters here theme...using Citadels Valhallan Blizzard for the base...which really adds a lot and is a great way to base.

The horses were a lot of fun and came up better than I expected. Of note, if you haven’t seen these before, the real nice thing about these horses and riders is that they are each different poses. I mention this as the larger units from the starter (and I assume the expansions) are multiples of the same poses.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy...cheers.


Hike up Lead Mountain 2020
 
Painted:

28mm               70 (+8)
15mm               135

Bought:            5

Progress:          +200

No comments: