Monday 21 December 2020

A Little Kick in the Action

Howdy folks, I hope everyone has been well and safe over the past months. It is hard to believe that I am standing/sitting here at 9+months of isolation and social bubble controls. Given some of the unknowns with what is moving about and some of the realities of living in an immuno-compromised house, it is what it is. Also, looking at the log, it is hard to belive that just over 2 months has gone by with nothing but a peep or post from me to you.

I have kept up the painting, but I gotta be honest, the online portion is not always the easiest or most motivating to get to.

So, in the spirit of the season...that is nearly upon us...I thought that with a little modification, I could try to achieve "The 12 posts over Christmas - holidays..." I'm already to late to the game to sync up with Christmas Day...and well, okay...but WHAT, what if I can get 12 posts out between today (not counting this one of course) and 31 December? That's gotta be worth something, right? And afterall, I have had some progress in the total number of posts front...compared to other years when i sucked just a little bit more.

So...Here goes. The 12 posts over Christmas! Some will have painting...some will have random thoughts...but I will try to keep to the lyric of the song.

That is all for now...onto #1. Cheers.

No comments: