Saturday 26 December 2020

The 3rd Post Over Christmas...

For the third post over Christmas,

I have to show to you,
Some Fallout figures and a random marker makes three,

2 pop icons...from Studio Miniatures 
and a figure from HassleFree.

The random figure is a 3D printed base or marker that I got from my LGS...they were giving them away earlier this year so I thought I’d try painting it up with a winter/frostgrave setting. It painted up pretty quick and was a nice diversion.

The 2 fallout figures are from Wasteland Warfare and the Heroes of Sanctuary Hills box. The set includes a male survivor (compliment to the Nora survivor from the starter box), an alternate version of Dogmeat, and Cogsworth. I painted up the survivor and Dogmeat...couldn’t resist those two...Cogsworth, well he’s probably my least favorite from the video game...so he can wait a little, lol.

I hope you enjoy and taste everyone’s Christmas was safe and well.

Dogmeat, “uparmoured” with goggles and neckerchief.

Dogmeat with the survivor...

The marker on the left, with our Fallout survivors...

The Survivor...

Hike up Lead Mountain 2020
 
Painted:

28mm               62 (+3)
15mm               135

Bought:            5 (+3, Survivors - Heroes of Sanctuary Hills)

Progress:          +192

No comments: