Thursday 31 December 2020

The 11th Post Over Christmas

 Ok...getting tight on this one...here goes,

Holy cow! Posting number 11!

So, for this post over the Christmas period, 
I have pictures for you...

12 Veterans of the Watch and 2 Watch Captains...not exactly 11 but hey...

7 Harry Potter figures...
6 Marvel Characters (heroes and/or villains)...

FIVE MAIN CHARACTERS...<cough...from the Night’s Watch starter set>

2 figures from Studio Miniatures; and
1 from HassleFree.

Okay folks,

I think this is my last post of the year...so some more figures from the Night’s Watch starter box. I was able to get half way through the box before distracted with other figures earlier this year. Again, I was really impressed with how the minis looked.

I hope you enjoy the pics...and have a safe and happy New Year!
















Hike up Lead Mountain 2020
 
Painted:

28mm              102 (+14)
15mm              135

Terrain             17

Bought:            40

Progress:          +214

No comments: